Summer Session of Zhee Zhee’s Pop-Up Cooking School- July 8, 2017!
After nine long months recovering from wrist surgery, I am back in action, people! I’ve been cooking my ass off and am so excited to get planning the next pop-up session. I need to create and explore and share organic deliciousness…I can’t wait any longer. There are crazy fabulous piles of fruits and vegetables showing up at Farmer’s Markets around town.
I couldn’t think of a more delicious way to appreciate our blessed SoCal environment, than to pack up my cooking gear, grab some fresh ingredients and create pop-up cooking demos around town. You bring an empty stomach and hopefully a buddy…. I make the handcrafted food, prepared with laughter and love! You learn and eat and share in the foodie fun.
Usually my classes are held during the day, outdoors in parks and open spaces. I wanted to have a tapas dinner affair; so we will be gathering at an indoor location (in Mission Valley area). Students will be emailed the exact address:
- $50 per person. Stay tuned for the ticket site link that I will be posting in the next few weeks. You can either pay through the site or PayPal me using firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient (just make sure to give me your name and email address in the note field).
- On the day of class you show up with an empty stomach, a love for food and the desire to learn and share in an unconventional classroom.
- Each participant will: receive a recipe packet, experience a demo-style cooking class, and chow down on a delicious, communal style four-course meal—prepared right in front of the class.
- The meal will include all sorts of organic produce, some locally sourced seafood and a bit of free-range chicken. Just in case you are wondering, the majority of my dishes happen to be gluten free, with the exception of a little artisan bread on the side. All of the recipes are my original creations, inspired by international flavors and a whole foods mentality.
- I will also provide some type of preliminary snacky while you watch the demo, and one of my agua fresca elixirs.
Click here for tickets: Sign Me Up!!
To be notified of future Pop-Up Cooking School events, please sign up for my newsletter at the top of the page.